Featured Post

WELCOME!!!

I used to think that I was a neat freak until I had 5 children! Then it was neat freak no more! For years I have looked at my cluttered home...

Daily Project 5-30-20 - Target Run



I used to make weekly Target runs and sometimes they were biweekly runs (or more). I discovered that I spent so much money when I went to Target that I needed to limit my time there. As a result, I have cut my visit to Target to once a month. I don't need much from there, but I do get my husband's breakfast cereal and snacks there and some housecleaning products. Even though my final bill is big because I buy a month's supply's worth, at the end of the month, the once a month trip saves us a bunch!

My girls also needed sandals for the summer, so we also went sandal shopping.

The Target run took all day and by the time I got home, I didn't have any energy left to do any home organizational work.

No comments:

Post a Comment