Featured Post

WELCOME!!!

I used to think that I was a neat freak until I had 5 children! Then it was neat freak no more! For years I have looked at my cluttered home...

Why No Cleaned Kitchen Before Bed on 6-5, 6-6, & 6-7?




Fridays are usually our Small Group Bible study nights. We have our Zoom meetings in our open living space and the girls cleaning up after dinner was too noisy. We asked them to leave the room so that we could have our meeting.

On Saturday, I weeded the garden up until dinner. I had a bad headache afterwards so I lied down to help the headache. The girls tried to clean up as best they could, but I don't think the floor was swept.

On Sunday, we were invited over to some dear friends' house for dinner. We had a lot of dishes in the sink because one of the girls made pretzels. There were also dishes from other home projects like soap and bath bomb making.

No comments:

Post a Comment