Featured Post

WELCOME!!!

I used to think that I was a neat freak until I had 5 children! Then it was neat freak no more! For years I have looked at my cluttered home...

Daily Project 5-27-20 - Unpacked Miscellaneous Bags from Trip & Cleaned Refrigerator



During this quarantine, Wednesdays have become our family's day to shoot a weekly show called "The Quarantine." Today we shot our 6th Episode and my eldest will be editing it tomorrow. That means we skipped a lot of our school work and we'll need to pack in a lot of learning within the next few days.

We had some miscellaneous items from our trip still lying around in bags. I put those away today.

In addition, a spill is always a good excuse to clean an area. Today, it was to clean up a soy sauce spill in the refrigerator. I didn't deep clean the fridge, but I cleaned the door shelves and any exposed areas on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment